Fox News Ticker

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Gregory Brothers

Usually when I find a video that is worth sharing, I simply share it, without taking the time to research its source. Notable exceptions include Professor Brothers, and BentTV's Star Wars Gangsta Rap. However, in this case, I really think the creators of the videos below might go places, so I am going to follow them, and possibly even contribute financially. The good brothers have taken the two latest internet memes: Antoine Dodson and Double Rainbow, and auto-tuned them into quite catchy songs, also available for download through iTunes. For the record, of the two original videos Double Rainbow is WAY funnier, and of the two songs, Double Rainbow is catchier.

Actually, now that I take time to think about, it was my good buddy from Texas that showed me all of the above. So, Good Buddy From Texas, perhaps you should start one of these "repository of cool and neat-o items" thingys, also.




IT'S SO INTENSE!! ALL THE WAY!!


No comments: